September 29, 2011
"Bye-bye" photo of the day project! It's been 365 days and while I didn't capture a photo every single day, I did pretty well (I did a quick count and missed about 35 days). I can't quite believe that an entire year has passed - everyone was right, it does happen so quickly! I feel like it was just yesterday when Ben and I were up in the middle of the night using just about every pillow in the house to prop up and feed our tiny little babies on this very chair. Now they are climbing all over it.
Josie and Noah have taught me way too many things to list, but here are a few of my reflections:
- I/we are so incredibly blessed!
- We are forever indebted to all of the family and friends who helped us get through this first year +
- Life's easier when I don't take it all so seriously
- You can always change your plans
- Sometimes dancing makes everything better
- Hugs ALWAYS make everything better
- It's okay for me to make mistakes (and typos); it'll give the littles the example and space they need to do they same as they experience all life has to offer
- Be careful what you do and say, because they are always watching and listening
- Live in and appreciate the moment
I'll continue to update the blog periodically with Josie and Noah's crazy antics (I think the grandparents, godparents, aunts and uncles would kill me if I didn't). But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm happy to have accomplished my goal - now on to the next project...any suggestions?