Two of my good friends have taken on "Project 365" and have inspired me to do the same. Basically, the goal is to take one picture everyday for a year and to post the picture along with a brief description. It's been quite interesting and entertaining to follow these women's adventures and while I don't anticipate my posts to be as exciting as a new college grad or someone studying/traveling in Europe, I thought this would be a unique way to document the first year of the littles' lives. I can just about guarantee that this blog will not be updated daily and perhaps not even weekly, but I'll give it my best effort to post on a regular basis. My hope is that this will be a popular site for the grandparents, godparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, and friends of the littles and that this can be a fun way to watch them grow.

*November, 2011* We made it through the year, and I thought perhaps I'd try to redesign the blog for the future, intermittent updates. But, this twin mom is going to keep it simple and just keep going. Do not expect daily photos; we'll just post highlights from now on. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes


March 24, 2011
Today was filled with changes. Josie has now become too active for her swing...and Noah's determination hold onto the seat while she's in it has raised safety concerns. So, after one final joy ride we packed it up into the garage. We were so dependent on both of our swings for so long that our home doesn't look the same without them. Replacing the swing is their new toy-chest. We were able to rearrange the furniture to look much more like our living room pre-parenthood, which feels a little odd for Ben and I. Finally, while Josie's been scooting short distances for some time now it often seemed as though she thought her belly was stuck to the floor. But today, something in her shifted and she had a great time scooting and crawling all over the house. This new-found mobility makes her much more interested in interacting and playing with her brother which is so much fun to watch.

For good measure, here's a picture of the two of them in their swings when they were one month old.

(Godmother, the title of this blog is for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment